Old 11-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Tony Arnold

Default Installing Intrepid from the Alternate CD

I've just down loaded the alternate CD for Intrepid and tried to install
it on my Dell GX260. I'm using the alternate CD as I want to use the
logical volume manager.

It goes through the install process and then at some point asks me to
insert the release candidate disk into the CD-ROM drive. The dialogue
stays on the screen if I select continue or 'go back' and I am then stuck.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Tony.
E: tony.arnold@manchester.ac.uk, H: http://www.man.ac.uk/Tony.Arnold