-   -   Installing Intrepid from the Alternate CD (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/191582-installing-intrepid-alternate-cd.html)

Tony Arnold 11-11-2008 02:15 PM

Installing Intrepid from the Alternate CD

I've just down loaded the alternate CD for Intrepid and tried to install
it on my Dell GX260. I'm using the alternate CD as I want to use the
logical volume manager.

It goes through the install process and then at some point asks me to
insert the release candidate disk into the CD-ROM drive. The dialogue
stays on the screen if I select continue or 'go back' and I am then stuck.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Tony.
E: tony.arnold@manchester.ac.uk, H: http://www.man.ac.uk/Tony.Arnold