-   -   shutdown oddity (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/191481-shutdown-oddity.html)

Paul Kaplan 11-11-2008 10:19 AM

shutdown oddity

I have two users on an Intrepid box. When I'm certain that the secondary user
is not logged on and attempt to shutdown the machine (from KDE), I get a
dialog box just before the display manager shuts down saying that the
secondary user is logged in to VT2. This is the VT that the secondary user
logged in on, but I've verified that no user is logged in on VT2 and that there
are no processes running for that user.

I've never seen this on prior releases. What's happening?
Paul