Old 11-11-2008, 03:17 AM
"Charlie Myung"

Default Does Ubuntu 8.10 support RAID controller?

Hello,

*

I’m trying to install the Ubuntu 8.10
on ICH9R with turning on the RAID option.

After copying files (I guess), monitor
losts signal and does not show anything.

When I tried to install the Ubuntu 8.04, it
considered a RAID drive as normal

2 drives.

Does Ubuntu 8.10 support ICH9R in RAID
mode? If so, what should I do to install

it on a RAID drive? (I’m going to use mirroring.)

*

Regards,

Charlie Myung