Old 11-11-2008, 01:26 AM
Mark

Default Email Templates for Evolution

Hi everyone:

I am running a Ubuntu 8.04 on a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop. Does anyone know if Evolution has email templates or if you can create email templates in Evolution? Thanks.

Mark

Old 11-11-2008, 02:32 AM
NoOp

On 11/10/2008 06:26 PM, Mark wrote:
> Hi everyone:
>
> I am running a Ubuntu 8.04 on a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop. Does anyone
> know if Evolution has email templates or if you can create email
> templates in Evolution? Thanks.
>
> Mark

*Please* post in plain text and be sure to *bottom post* on this list.
<quote>
HTML Mail

Avoid sending emails in HTML format, if possible. Some people may find
it more difficult to read or reply to these emails. Also, HTML email
takes up more space, so people with restricted internet access will be
happier to receive plain text emails.
</quote>

<quote>
Proper quoting
.
3. Write your email underneath the email which you are replying to.
.
</quote>

With regards to your question - I think this will help:
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/11561.html
[Message Templates in Evolution]