Old 11-10-2008, 08:19 PM
"Christian"

Default Problems with upgrading to Intrepid from hardy

Hello all,
I have just installed the new Intrepid release, but I am experiencing problems with it.
I know that this was a bug reported earlier on, but my ethernet card doesn't seem to work anymore.
I am using the one integraded into the main board, an Intel.
I upgraded to Intrepid by changing everything from hardy in /etc/apt/sources.list to intrepid.
The upgrade seem to have been working fine except that.
Best regards and thanks,
Christian