Old 11-10-2008, 01:18 AM
John Heinen

Default Linmodems

I used a usb modem on an OpenSuse operating program, works just fine. On
another machine I have goody goodyUbuntu and there I have a winmodem.
Now I found this on the internet "
http:/linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/scanmodem.gz. I downloaded it
on another computer, (win vista), and there it sits on the desktop, this
might just work for linux to work with winmodems, I don't know yet.
But how do I get this from the desktop to my ubuntu machine.