Old 11-09-2008, 09:22 PM
ike ibekwe

Default Epson Stylus SX400 All-in-One Printer (Carl Friis-Hansen)

Thanks Carl,

I used turboprint and was able to get the printer working but not the scanner. need more hints on how to get the scanner working

thanks

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger* Get it now!

Old 11-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Graham Watkins

ike ibekwe wrote:
> Thanks Carl,
>
> I used turboprint and was able to get the printer working but not the
> scanner. need more hints on how to get the scanner working
>
> thanks

> Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger Get it now!
> <http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline>
Try this. Your scanner is listed among the supported scanners.

http://avasys.jp/hp/menu000000500/hpg000000442.htm

--
Graham Watkins

"To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows
box, you just need to work on it."
SecurityFocus columnist Scott Granneman.