Old 11-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Knapp

Default A movie that talks about changing the system (Maybe a bit off topic but not much.)

I found this movie very interesting as it relates to open source
movement. In many ways we with Ubuntu are living this dream they talk
about. The dream of everyone working together to make a better world
is happening in open source and free software.

I always keep my eyes open for a new viewpoint of how things could be
in the future. This is just that, whether you agree with it is not my
point at all. It is a really cool view point for the foundations of
societies as they might become and as I see free software heading.

The torrent is really fast and legal. It is also on youtube but of
course at low quality.
I see the biggest hole in this being that people given infinite
resources will breed infinitely and thus there must be control on this
aspect of being a life form. Who will do that in this system?

This is the movie that I watched, not sure about others on the site.
Zeitgeist (timeghost) Addendum
http://sector.yweb.sk/Zeitgeist.Addendum.DVDRip.XviD.torrent

web page
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/dloads.htm

Open source and Ubuntu are doing this now, cool, don't you think?
--
Douglas E Knapp