Old 11-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Scott

Default Web viewing problem

I just did a bandwidth test at www.speedtest.com and even though the
download speed was fine it did not register any upload speed at all. I
think there is something that is stopping my computer from uploading
information.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 8.10

Old 11-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Scott

I now know for sure it is a problem with Ubuntu. A computer running
vista does not have the problem at all it is just my Ubuntu machine and
my Desktop which is also running Ubuntu.