Old 11-09-2008, 08:07 PM
Scott

Default Web viewing problem

Hi,

I have had this problem off and on for about a little while now.
I have had this problem before with Kubuntu 8.04 and now Ubuntu 8.10.
What happens is I try to post a message in a forum that uses PHP and the
computer will just wait for about a minuite. then I get a popup trying
to downlaod a PHP script. I thought, at first, this may be a problem
with the server, but I just noticed I have this problem on multiple
forums and now with PHPmyAdmin on my own site. Where if I try to change
something in PHPmyAdmin I get the same response. A wait then a PHP
script download as if the server never had PHP support when it does.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 8.10