Old 11-09-2008, 07:13 PM
"Sergio Belkin"

Default Get rid of audio from video file

Hi,

I have a ogv file and I want to get rid of audio from it. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance!
Open Kairos http://www.openkairos.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
Sergio Belkin -

Old 11-10-2008, 06:00 PM
"Brian McKee"

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Sergio Belkin <sebelk@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a ogv file and I want to get rid of audio from it. How can I do that?

Try something like

mplayer -ao null (see long man page for more info)

Biran