Old 11-09-2008, 04:36 PM
"Barton Phillips"

Default Upgrade to 8.10 on Dell with Ubuntu?

I have a Dell which came with Ubuntu installed (a nice machine and pretty cheap for a Q9300 Quad, 3Meg Ram, and 300Gig disk at $650). The Ubuntu 8.04 came with custom DVD drivers from Dell. My question is, if I upgrade to 8.10 will I still be able to access these drivers or will I lose them?

--
Barton Phillips
Applitec Inc.