Old 11-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez

Default Native KDE 4 3D Desktop Cube efect

Hi Friends.

I am a KDE 4.1.3 user under Ubuntu. In other distros i use too i saw a native desktop cube effect for KDE4. I am not able to find this effect. Do anybody knows if there are a way for have this nice effect on Ubuntu?.

Thanks you very much, in advance.

Regards.

Jose.

--
http://www.lordofunix.org/

Not Registered GNU/Hurd User.
Registered BSD User 51101.
Registered Linux User #213309.
Memories..... You are talking about memories.
Rick Deckard. Blade Runner.

Old 11-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Ray Parrish

Yes, install compiz and you will have it again.

Later, Ray Parrish

Jose Luis Alarcon Sanchez wrote:
> Hi Friends.
>
> I am a KDE 4.1.3 user under Ubuntu. In other distros i use too i saw a native desktop cube effect for KDE4. I am not able to find this effect. Do anybody knows if there are a way for have this nice effect on Ubuntu?.
>
> Thanks you very much, in advance.
>
> Regards.
>
> Jose.

Trouble shooting and Fixing Windows