Old 11-08-2008, 10:52 PM
"Craig Sharpe"

Default Using a NETGEAR - G USB 2 WG111v3 Adaptor with Ubuntu 8.04 Desktop Edition (64 bit).

I cannot get my Netgear - G USB 2.0 Adaptor WG111v3 working with Ubuntu.**
*
I've got*the AMD Socket 939 Procerssor Motherboard 64 bit processor, and I've set up my system using Windows XP Pro and Ubuntu in a dual boot configuration.* Windows has access to the internet through the wireless and I want Ubuntu to have access too. I'm having difficulty using the wirelesss adaptor in Ubuntu.

*
Ubuntu cannot recognise the adaptor.*The notes on the support page on the ubuntu web site are*difficult to understand.
*
Could*you please get me started*with some simple advice.
*
Thankyou.
Craig**
*