Old 11-08-2008, 10:33 PM

Default NIC Settings for IBM Thinkpad T30 / wired & wireless

hi can u please let me know how to turn on the wireless switch on this t30
laptop becuse i m unable to connect to wireless network and my network provider
told me that the wireless is not on and get help from the ibm technicians. can u
plz help me?

Old 11-10-2008, 01:35 PM
"Mark H. Nichols"

On Nov 8, 2008, at 5:33 PM, Jimmyarora123@aol.com wrote: hi can u please let me know how to turn on the wireless switch on this t30 laptop becuse i m unable to connect to wireless network and my network provider told me that the wireless is not on and get help from the ibm technicians. can u plz help me?
ThinkWiki (http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkWiki) has tons of information about Linux on IBM and Lenovo ThinkPads.
Mark