I note in my 'Proposed' updates today a new Grub & initramfs-tools update:
* debian/patches/grub-install_better_raid.diff: backported from Intrepid;
install grub on multiple disks in a RAID. (LP: #290885)
* debian/patches/00list: updated accordingly
* Functionality backported from Intrepid to Hardy to support booting
degraded RAID, LP: #290885.
* scripts/functions: Adjust the mountroot failure hooks framework to
that used in Intrepid, renaming the function so as not to break other
callers in Hardy
* scripts/local: Add get_fstype() and root_missing() helper functions
and fix the root_missing loop
Anyone tried these yet? I get nervous anytime there is an update like
this & just wondered if anyone has taken the plunge first.
ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users