Old 11-08-2008, 10:24 AM
"Chaman Singh Verma"

Default Nvidia Scene Graph with Ubuntu 8.10

Hello,

Since NVidia Forrum seems be quite sluggish and* not upto the standards, I am posting my
query here as I know that they are great Gurus in this forum.

Has anybody tried to install NVSG SDK with Ubuntu 8.10 ? When I tried to compile, it produce

a huge list of errors. So I was wondering if somebody has already resolved all the issues and I
will appreciate if someone can give links.

csv
*