Old 11-08-2008, 12:26 AM
"Michael Haney"

Default PulseAudio Question

I don't need support, I'm actually curious if anyone knows why
Canonical decided to go with PulseAudio in Ubuntu over ALSA in Hardy
and Intrepid. Does anyone know the answer? When PulseAudio was
implemented in Hardy there weren't a lot of Linux apps that supported
it because it was so new.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch@gmail.com

Old 11-08-2008, 07:39 AM
Dax Solomon Umaming

Old 11-18-2008, 06:53 PM
Rick Knight

What's the best way to start PulseAudio at logon? I don't log out of my
pc very often but when I do and then logon again, I forget to start
PulseAudio.

Thanks,
Rick