Old 11-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Paul Kaplan

Default kmenu configuration

Where (what file(s)) is the kmenu configuration kept in kde 4.1?
I removed ~/.kde and ~/.kde4 before installing (not upgrading) kubunutu 8.10
on a system with a home directory carried over from an 8.04 installation.
Even though a new ~/.kde directory was created, the old kmenu configuration
survived. I want it to rebuild to the default.
Paul