Old 11-06-2008, 08:18 PM
randy mcelligott

Default Scheduled audio recording software

I have been using Ubuntu for two weeks now. On my Mac I use Audio Hijack
Pro which allows me to set a schedule to record shows off the radio. So
for example, I have it set up to record a show on Sunday's at 2pm,
another schedule to record a show on Tuesdays at 5pm every week etc...

Is there such software for Ubuntu? This is the only application that is
holding me back from using Ubuntu on a regular basis.

Thanks!

Randy