Old 11-06-2008, 07:16 PM
"sshear01"

Default Sound / Sound Card Problem

Hi
all,

*

I’m
trying to get sound with my Ubuntu 8.4 and currently get nothing. I’ve
checked the mixers and they look OK …nothing turned off or muted.

*

It’s
routed into my USB hub and I’m using a SoundBlaster 0220 card.* How can I
get it to work???

*

Stu

*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This
message is intended for use only by the*

individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information which

is privileged, confidential,
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If

the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, or the employee or

agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are

hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this

communication or any
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received

this communication in error
please erase all copies of the message and its

attachments.

*