Old 11-06-2008, 02:33 PM
"Eder Gobbi"

Default Tasque don't work here!

My Tasque stop funcionally when i update to 8.10 version.
Now, something tasque closes qhen i click in "click here to connect" in "Remeber the milk" tab.
I have high use of this feature.. Have ideas? I search for bug and do not find anyway!

Old 11-07-2008, 01:14 AM
Mario Vukelic

On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 13:33 -0200, Eder Gobbi wrote:
> My Tasque stop funcionally when i update to 8.10 version.
> Now, something tasque closes qhen i click in "click here to connect"
> in "Remeber the milk" tab.
> I have high use of this feature.. Have ideas? I search for bug and do
> not find anyway!

I would like to help, but for the life of me I cannot understand what
you are saying. Could you maybe try and rephrase it?

Old 11-07-2008, 02:22 AM
"Amit Joshi"

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 7:44 AM, Mario Vukelic <mario.vukelic@dantian.org> wrote:

On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 13:33 -0200, Eder Gobbi wrote:

> My Tasque stop funcionally when i update to 8.10 version.

> Now, something tasque closes qhen i click in "click here to connect"

> in "Remeber the milk" tab.

> I have high use of this feature.. Have ideas? I search for bug and do

> not find anyway!

I would like to help, but for the life of me I cannot understand what

you are saying. Could you maybe try and rephrase it?

Tasque[1] is a simple task management app (TODO list) for the Linux Desktop.
It integrates well with the Remember the Milk[2] site which is the online version of a task manager or maintaining a To-do list.

I think what the OP is trying to say is that after upgrading to 8.10, Tasque is not functioning properly in the way that it shuts itself down when trying to connect to the Remember the Milk website.
Just my two cents.

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Tasque[2] http://www.rememberthemilk.com/
Amit Joshi

Old 11-07-2008, 08:16 AM
Mario Vukelic

On Fri, 2008-11-07 at 08:52 +0530, Amit Joshi wrote:
> I think what the OP is trying to say is that after upgrading to 8.10,
> Tasque is not functioning properly in the way that it shuts itself
> down when trying to connect to the Remember the Milk website.

That will be it, thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately in this
case I have no idea.