Old 11-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Abhishek biswas

Default Internet Connectio through Kubuntu 8.04 PC

Hello,
I have Installed Kubuntu 8.04 with theWubi system in the CD,
But I cannot create a Internet connection in Kubuntu as I have a ADSL2+ Router from BSNL with
With broadband 256 KBPs service,I usually do in Windows by creating a new network connection
Username and Password with the Connection Name >BSNL .I am living in India.
So can anybody tell me how to connect to internet from Kubuntu.