Old 11-05-2008, 07:27 PM
Douglas Pollard

Default Panel

I have four desktop icons or small panels on my lower panel. I have
several tutorials in my home directory. I would like to show all three
of them in seperate desk tops so I can go back and forth and compare the
tutorials as I work in Cinelerra which is in a fourth panel. I click
on the different panels but the different tutorials all open in the
same desk top. Is what I am trying to do not permitted? Is there a
problem that prevents me from getting the tutorials in different
desktops. I hope this makes sense, and if not let me know and I will
try to explain better. Thanks for any help.
Doug