Old 11-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Art Alexion

Default CUPS/PDF printer missing after upgrade to 8.10

I don't see any way of adding it back using the Printing GUI tool, either.

Old 11-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Markus Schönhaber

Art Alexion:

> I don't see any way of adding it back using the Printing GUI tool, either.

On a fresh install of Intrepid, I had to install cups-pdf. And to make
PDF printing actually work, I had to manually create the ~/PDF directory.

Regards
mks

Old 11-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Art Alexion

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 17:15:19 +0100, Markus Schönhaber wrote:

> Art Alexion:
>
>> I don't see any way of adding it back using the Printing GUI tool,
>> either.
>
> On a fresh install of Intrepid, I had to install cups-pdf. And to make
> PDF printing actually work, I had to manually create the ~/PDF
> directory.

Thanks, Markus. That did it.