Old 11-05-2008, 09:08 AM
Embrik Kaslegard

Default public pc

Hi!

I am installing a public pc with ubuntu 8.04. My tequest is how do I
close the desktop enivornment? This user can be everyone visiting the
library and I don't want them to delete shortcuts and change the
environment.

I have tried kiosk (a kde-app) but I can't get it to work. I may do
something wrong - but if there are other gnome apps out there I would
like to give it a try.

Embrik