Old 11-05-2008, 05:07 AM
Mark

Default Thank you to everyone

Hi everyone:

I just wanted to thank everyone for all their help and answers regarding viruses and defragmentation. Everyone's thoughts and insight were greatly appreciated. This is a brand new step for me to kick the windows habit (mainly because I couldn't stand Vista a second longer) and explore the world of Linux. Thank you again.

Mark

Old 11-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Knapp

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 7:07 AM, Mark <markfpyles@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone:
>
> I just wanted to thank everyone for all their help and answers regarding
> viruses and defragmentation. Everyone's thoughts and insight were greatly
> appreciated. This is a brand new step for me to kick the windows habit
> (mainly because I couldn't stand Vista a second longer) and explore the
> world of Linux. Thank you again.
>
> Mark

My transition time lasted about a year as I got used to all the new
stuff. I would NEVER go back!!!!
MS; got a problem? Oh well, you can't fix it. Linux; got a problem?
Someone WILL fix it or else point you to the manual so you can fix it!
--
Douglas E Knapp

Old 11-05-2008, 10:08 PM
"Jonathan D. Armendariz"

Mark wrote:

> I just wanted to thank everyone for all their help and answers regarding
> viruses and defragmentation. Everyone's thoughts and insight were
> greatly appreciated. This is a brand new step for me to kick the windows
> habit (mainly because I couldn't stand Vista a second longer) and
> explore the world of Linux. Thank you again.

Agreed. Vista is a resource sucker and I'm not about to wait it out for
M$ to try and get it right with Windows 7.

--
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than
sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

-Martin Luther King, Jr.