Old 11-04-2008, 04:28 AM
Mike McMullin

Default Logitech Cordless 2.4 GHz Presenter - presentation remote control

Looking for any info from someone who has used the above item for a
project that I'm working on.

Does it work under Linux, full or partial features. any special hoops
to get it configured or recognized by the OS?

Old 11-07-2008, 11:57 AM
"Christian Convey"

I think I have that one, although I'm not near it right now so I can't
check. But if that's the one I have, yes, it works flawlessly.

- C