Old 11-05-2008, 03:43 AM
shirish

Default Does anybody know why http://popcon.ubuntu.com isn't up?

Hi all,
I see during the updates/upgrades from Hardy to Intrepid, the popcon
utility, renamed or now known as popularity-contest. I also
reconfigured it so weekly anonymous updates of the packages I'm using
are available at popcon.ubuntu.com but when I go to see
http://popcon.ubuntu.com it isn't up, what's the story here?
Shirish Agarwal
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17

Old 11-05-2008, 03:45 AM
shirish

Hi all,
Scratch that one, after doing dig and ping and stuff, now its finally
resolved