Old 11-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Cesar Augusto Suarez

Default Intrepid Ibex snapshot

Hi.
i wanna know if there is a software i can take a snapshot of my installed system.
as you know, i have troubles with graphic grub (unsolved yet), and it means i cant boot and i must make a fresh install again.
with that tools, i can* "experiment" and make changes that can affect my system, and later restore it without changes.
i've tried with partimage, but i guess its very confuse.

¡Todo sobre Amor y Sexo!
La guía completa para tu vida en Mujer de Hoy:

http://mujerdehoy.telemundo.yahoo.com/--