Old 11-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Wade Smart

Default selecting a different voice in festival

20081104 1310 GMT-6

I have been playing with festival for a while now but I wanted to change
voices. I looked at manual online but Im not understanding exactly what
its saying to do.

I downloaded italian support, british english and hindi male speaker but
I cant figure out how to select them.

Wade

--
Registered Linux User: #480675