Old 11-05-2008, 07:51 AM
"Dotan Cohen"

Default demo username and password

Is this bug reported? I can't seem to pull up launchpad at the moment
(or lots of other sites, my ISP is junk).

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü

Old 11-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Charlie Kravetz

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:51:06 +0200
"Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this bug reported? I can't seem to pull up launchpad at the moment
> (or lots of other sites, my ISP is junk).

I recall something about MID Ubuntu needing the password for testing. I
think it was to use intrepid for user and hit enter for password. They
are working on passwordless access for the MID Live cd.

Good luck,

--
Charlie Kravetz

Old 11-05-2008, 12:57 PM
Charlie Kravetz

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:51:06 +0200
"Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this bug reported? I can't seem to pull up launchpad at the moment
> (or lots of other sites, my ISP is junk).

Send too fast... There is a countdown timer on the LiveCD that I see
booting a PII 400MHz, that counts down about 10 seconds. It can be
difficult to see the timer. Hitting Enter at login interrupts it, and
sometimes you have to restart then or it will not login.

--
Charlie Kravetz