Old 11-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Dave Woyciesjes

Default Wanted: Epox EP-9NPA+SLI MB manual

If anyone has the user manual for the Epox EP-9NPA+SLI motherboard,
could you do me a small favor and email it to me? Searching around with
Google is of no help, and the Epox websites don't seem to have it.
Trying to resusitate my 8.04 box with this MB. The caps on the old board
leaked....
The zip archive of it in archive.org appears to be corrupted...

Thanks in advance...

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818