Old 11-04-2008, 09:40 AM
Mark

Default Does anyone else have problem with mail not sending in Evolution?

Hi everyone:

I just wanted to see if anyone else was having a problem with mailing sitting in their outbox when using Evolution. Thanks.

Mark

Old 11-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Mario Vukelic

On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 05:40 -0500, Mark wrote:
> I just wanted to see if anyone else was having a problem with mailing
> sitting in their outbox when using Evolution. Thanks.

If the network connection is not available, Evolution sometimes goes
into offline mode, and AFAICT does not reliably go into online mode when
network is there. Go to menu File and check the third option from the
bottom. Or just click the icon in the lower left corner of the Evolution
window