Old 11-04-2008, 07:36 AM
Johann Spies

Default Dual screen using xfce4

When I use Gnome, I can use a dual screen and it is working fine.
However when using Gnome, I also have gvfs which is causing backup
problems when I use rsync (see another message about this).

Is there a way that I can get a dual screen when I use xfce4? At the
moment I can use both screens but they are cloned. I want to have
them next to each other.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he
is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6