Old 11-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Tom

Default VMware w/ new Kernel Install

Hello to All:

I just installed some new available 8.10 software upgrades using device
manager. After the install, My VMware server install ceased to function.
This is due to a new kernel install.

I fixed the problem by opening the terminal window and typing "VMware".
Switch to the /usr/bin directory and execute vmware-config.pl. Just
follow the directions in terminal. You do not have to install another
license code in the last step.

Regards,

Tom N8TL