Old 11-03-2008, 11:00 PM
Curtis Vaughan

Default no WPA

I've installed Ibex on an Inspiron Dell 5000. I have 2 wan cards, both
of which are detected. However, I need to connect to a WPA enabled
access point. When I click on the network manager in the top right,
there is no WPA option. If I go into edit connections, there is a wpa
option and I can enter the password, but it doesn't even try to
connect. And when I back out and try to connect as the first time,
again no WPA. What do I need to do?