Old 11-03-2008, 08:38 PM
stan

Default How does one get ismet working in Ubuntu

I have tried to get kismet working n 8.04, both with the propertity
Broadcom driver, and now with an add in Orinoco card, that I have used
successfully in the past for Kismet. When I start it up it connects to the
card that I have configured in kismet.conf, but fails when it tries to init
monitor mode. Does the Orinoco driver that comes with 8.04 support monitor
mode?

programs.