Old 11-03-2008, 11:37 AM
"Bas Roufs"

Default Firefox unstable in 8.10.

The only major point of attention in my 8.10 experience so far is the
too small initial size of texts and images when opening Firefox. While
holing the CONTROL-button, I press at the + and - buttons a few times,
till I see everything clearly enough.

Respectfully Yours,

Bas.

--
===============
Viaconsensus

Old 11-03-2008, 11:52 AM
"Garry Burgess"

it seemed to crash a lot when I did the upgrade, but when I did a clean install, it didn't seem to crash anymore.

Is anyone else finding that firefox is unstable in 8.10??

It just seems to crash ALL the time..

Anyone got any ideas for sorting it out?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")-(")

Old 11-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Charlie Kravetz

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 11:57:44 +0000
WipeOut <wipe_out@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Is anyone else finding that firefox is unstable in 8.10??
>
> It just seems to crash ALL the time..
>
> Anyone got any ideas for sorting it out?

I have not had mine crash in two weeks.

--
Charlie Kravetz

Old 11-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Bart Silverstrim

WipeOut wrote:
> Is anyone else finding that firefox is unstable in 8.10??
>
> It just seems to crash ALL the time..
>
> Anyone got any ideas for sorting it out?

I've had some problems with flash video.

Hoped it would improve if/when 3.0 comes out of FF...

I remember getting some better stability by experimenting with
replacement flash libraries/plugins via synaptic while completely
removing the previous stuff.