Old 11-03-2008, 06:39 AM
"Network EGYPT"

Default New 2 GB with 10GB Traffic Packages

Dear Network EGYPT
Customer,

due to many requests from
our customers we have lanched a new 2 hosting packages with 2 GB
SPace

this packages done as a
duplicated for the 1 GB Packages, also it is avilable in both of linux and
windows servers, our new packages is

for
Linux

2xLX1GB : 2 GB Space / 10
Gb Traffic for 700 L.E. ( 140$ ) per Year

for
Windows

2xWN1GB : 2 GB Space / 10
GB Traffic / 4 MSSQL / 10 ODBC / 10 Sites for 1000 L.E. ( 200$ ) per
Year

This packages now
avilable for upgrading and new registeration for our current and new
customers*

Note : for the upgrading
you will pay only the differance between your package and your new
one.

Enjoy your website with
NetworkEGYPT.com*

Network EGYPT