Old 11-02-2008, 04:39 AM
"Service Wells Fargo."

Default Update Your Wells Fargo Accounts.

Title: New Page 1

Security Precaution

For optimal interaction with the Wells Fargo Web site, we recommend that
you enable _javascript_.

For optimal viewing of the Wells Fargo Web site, we
recommend that you enable CSS.

For your security, we have temporarily prevented access to your
account. Wells Fargo safeguards your account when there is a
possibility that someone other than you is signing on. You may be
getting this message because you are signing on from a different
location or device. If this is the case, your access may be restored
when you return to your normal sign on method.
For immediate access,
you are required to follow the link below to secure your personal
account informations?

http://www.wellsfargo.online/security.precaution/update.logon

Thank you for helping us protect your account.

Home |

Locations | Contact Us

© 1999 – 2008 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved.