Old 11-01-2008, 07:52 PM
Catalin David

Default Fujitsu Siemens V5535

Hello, everybody!

I have a friend that has just bought a new laptop, the above mentioned
model.

The problem is that I can't get the wireless to work on that machine
(it's the Atheros driver that I don't know how to set up because the
default installed version does not work).

Doing lsmod | grep ath yields:

ath_pci 101024 0
wlan 207728 1 ath_pci
ath_hal 192592 1 ath_pci

I have tried looking around on the forums for a solution, but the latest
post is about feisty (?? people aren't buying this laptop any more or am
i just unlucky?)...

So, if anyone knows, thanks a lot.

Catalin David