Old 11-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Jim Smith

Default What happened to my menu icons? (Solved)

Mario Vukelic wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-10-31 at 17:32 -0700, Jim Smith wrote:
>
>> Somewhere in the upgrade process from Hardy to Intrepid, all the little
>> icons that reside to the left of all of the menu items disappeared. This
>> is a minor irritant rather than a show stopper but I just was wondering
>> if anyone else had noticed this effect.
>>

> Didn't happen ti me, but then upgraded a long time ago. Did you check
> menu System -> Preferences -> Appearance -> tab Interface -> "Show icons
> in menus"?

When I brought up the item, I noticed that "Show icons in menus" was
checked. I unchecked it then rechecked it and presto, they appeared. I
believe I went to that item previously and, seeing that it was checked,
went on. Just had to give it a little nudge I guess. Thank you very
much for the input.

Jim

--
Its only a hobby, only a hobby, only a hobby, only a ho............

Old 11-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Mario Vukelic

On Sat, 2008-11-01 at 12:46 -0700, Jim Smith wrote:
> Thank you very
> much for the input.

Sometimes it's the little nudges. Glad it helped