Old 11-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Neil Woolford

Default Gnome playing card designs.

The updated Ubuntu, Intrepid Ibex, is now installed on my machines.

One thing I don't like; the new playing card design used by Gnome for AisleRiot.

How can I find and load other designs?

Neil

Old 11-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Bo Grimes

On Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 06:14:27PM +0000, Neil Woolford wrote:
> The updated Ubuntu, Intrepid Ibex, is now installed on my machines.
>
> One thing I don't like; the new playing card design used by Gnome for AisleRiot.
>
> How can I find and load other designs?

If you only have one stayle avalible in view->card style you probably don't
have the extra game data. Try:

sudo apt-get install gnome-games-extra-data

Old 11-01-2008, 05:26 PM
Neil Woolford

Bo Grimes <boslists <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 06:14:27PM +0000, Neil Woolford wrote:
> > The updated Ubuntu, Intrepid Ibex, is now installed on my machines.
> >
> > One thing I don't like; the new playing card design used by Gnome for
AisleRiot.

> > How can I find and load other designs?
>
> If you only have one stayle avalible in view->card style you probably don't
> have the extra game data. Try:

I don't even have a view->card style option, that was what I looked for first...

> sudo apt-get install gnome-games-extra-data

Sounds good, I'll try it right now.