Old 11-01-2008, 04:19 PM
"Francisco Borges"

Default s-video and audio

Hello,

I have a TV that accepts S-VIDEO, and a Dell Inspiron 6400 with
Intrepid with S-video out. I just connected the cable, and the whole
thing actually worked :-)

However, as I understand it should also be possible to get audio out
of this (my s-video cable actually has audio endings as well).

Has anyone managed to get audio on a s-video connection?

--
Francisco