Old 11-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Glenn Holmer

Default console exits to X?

In Intrepid, when I drop to console with e.g. ctrl-alt-F2, logging out
again sends me back to the X session instead of leaving me on the
console. Ultra-annoying, how do I turn that off?

--
"After the vintage season came the aftermath - and Cenbe."
Glenn Holmer (Q-Link: ShadowM) http://www.lyonlabs.org

Old 11-02-2008, 09:41 PM
"(``-_-´´) -- Fernando"

Olá Glenn e a todos.

On Saturday 01 November 2008 15:27:05 Glenn Holmer wrote:
> In Intrepid, when I drop to console with e.g. ctrl-alt-F2, logging out
> again sends me back to the X session instead of leaving me on the
> console. Ultra-annoying, how do I turn that off?

I cant reproduce that on my system.
Please file a bug on Launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+filebug

--
BUGabundo )