Old 11-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Doug Robinson

Default POS software

Hello one and all

I am a retired programmer but a friend has been
asking me about a POS - Inventory control and general do it all
computer solution for his new winery.

I may remember how to do some small amount of banking stuff I am
definitely not
up to speed on retail &| wholesale anything.

Can/will somebody out there aim me in the right direction to
help me find a good solution for this guy?

Of course he would like it right away, he would like it to operate
quickly and he would like it to be free - in any sense.

Thanks for your time.

D.K. Robinson <dkrrXXX@YYYtelus.net>

Old 11-01-2008, 01:17 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

If he wants POS software then might I recommend Vista?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il