Old 11-01-2008, 10:31 AM
"Michael "TheZorch" Haney"

Default Keyboard Shortcuts in KDE 4.1

ust updated to Kubuntu 8.10 and I really like the improvements. KDE 4.1
is different but fundamentally its still the same KDE we all know and love.

My biggest problem right now is an issue with Keyboard Shortcuts not
working. I setup keyboard shortcuts for the volume control and the even
the keyboard shortcut for Print Screen isn't working to launch the
screen capture program. Any suggestions? Is this a known issue that'll
be fixed soon?

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch@gmail.com

Old 11-01-2008, 11:25 AM
"Dotan Cohen"

2008/11/1 Michael TheZorch Haney <thezorch@gmail.com>:
> I setup keyboard shortcuts for the volume control

Do you mean a modifier key shortcut, or the keyboard hardware multimedia keys?

> and the even
> the keyboard shortcut for Print Screen isn't working to launch the
> screen capture program.

I had this issue is one of the Kubuntu betas, I do not remember if I
reported it or if it had been fixed. Search bugs.kde.org and if you
don't find it, file it. Post the bug report here and I will test on my
test KDE 4 system later this week.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com