Old 11-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Mario Vukelic

Default So.. what do you see in the ink-blot experiment that is the new Intrepid background?

On Sat, 2008-11-01 at 11:25 +0100, custom@freenet.de wrote:
> Or it just me? What do YOU see in it?

I see an Ibex, but I come from a place that actually has them running
around.

Anyway, bitching about desktop backgrounds is useless, there
will /always/ be someone who does not like a particular one. Just change
it.

Old 11-01-2008, 09:36 AM
Mario Vukelic

On Sat, 2008-11-01 at 11:25 +0100, custom@freenet.de wrote: